HispanicAd presents our 8th edition of the Hispanic Market Thought Leaders. Every edition we strive to cover important marketing topics in our Industry and highlight The Top Marketing executives for their contributions to our Industry.
The 2020 US Census is our main research tool in demonstrating once again the importance, vibrancy and influence our Hispanic Consumers have in todays marketplace.
In this edition you will find insights from key Industry Executives
- Ana Ceppi - Senior Advisor for Hispanic at Edelman
- Alex López Negrete - President / CEO & Creative Chief Officer of Lopez Negrete Communications
- Luis Miguel Messianu - Chairman & CEO of ALMA Agency
- Liz Castells - CEO of Infusion by Castells
- Carla Kelly - SVP Client Partnerships at NBCUniversal
- Roberto Ruiz - Executive VP of Research, Insights & Analytics at Univision Communications
- Karla Fernandez Parker - Managing Director Sensis
- Gonzalo del Fa - Chair of the Hispanic Marketing Council and President of GroupM Multicultural
Our Industry Honorees are:
- Karla Lucia - Sr. Consultant & Executive Director of Alliance for Multicultural Marketing (AIMM) ANA
- Sue Seams - Sr. Director of Experience Planning at Kellogg Co.
- Monica Morales - Head of Multicultural marketing at Lilly & Co.
- Stacie de Armas - SVP of Inclusive Intelligence & Initiatives at Nielsen
- Marissa Solis - SVP - Portafolio Marketing, Media & Partnerships at Frito Lay North America
- Federico Valiente - Director of Marketing at Pollo Campero USA
- Javier Herran - Chief Marketing Officer & Director of Information Technology at Sedano’s Supermarkets
- Amber Medina - VP of Product Strategy for the Hispanic Segment at Synchrony
- Mayra Rivera - Chief Marketing Officer aT USAA
We publish our 8th edition in conjunction with Adam R. Jacobson - Consultant Editor and it is curated with Gilbert Dávila - President / CEO of Dávila Multicultural Insights and Chairperson of the Alliance for Multicultural Marketing (AIMM) ANA.
To read and download this year’s edition, CLICK HERE.