BBDO New York announced that is has formed a strategic partnership with The S/R Communications Alliance, a unique holding company focused on the establishment and/or acquisition of urban/multicultural communications companies. Through its companies, The S/R Communications Alliance provides a full-range of urban and multicultural marketing services including: strategic planning, advertising and creative development, consumer insights and market research, promotional services, media buying and planning, and more.
Under terms of the agreement, BBDO New York will gain instant access to the resources available through The S/R Communications Alliance. The companies that currently make up The S/R Communications Alliance are:
· MSSR Corporation, specialists in management consulting services to corporate, institutional and political clients
· J. Curtis & Co., an African-American advertising agency with 15 years industry experience
· Element, the research industry's leading resource and data provider for youth insight and market research
· Millennium, a field marketing and sales promotion agency focused on the Hispanic/Latino market
· Dream Team, an urban, "guerilla" marketing firm that utilizes field teams and mobile media units - multi-media activity vehicles
· Unity Media, a media consulting company offering media planning and buying solutions to marketing problems
"Our partnership with The S/R Communications Alliance will give our clients immediate access to a wide range of urban and multicultural marketing resources, which is one of the burgeoning areas in our industry," said John B. Osborn, EVP and Director of Integrated Marketing for BBDO New York. "More importantly, when combined with the launch of @tmosphere Interactive and an alliance with Bombo Sports and Entertainment, this means we are well on our way toward providing our clients with a full range of world-class, strategic communications offerings."
Mark S. Robinson, one of the two Managing Partners of The S/R Communications Alliance, noted, "BBDO's commitment reconfirms our belief that The S/R Communications Alliance is a premier resource for clients' urban and multicultural marketing needs." Added his partner Marc Stephenson Strachan, "The S/R Communications Alliance was created to give clients maximum flexibility without sacrificing effectiveness. Whether clients choose to work with individual companies or the entire network, they can be confident in the knowledge that they will receive optimal collaboration and communication across disciplines and with their general market agencies."