HispanicAd.com has adopted rigorous standards of privacy and makes the following promise to every visitor to our web site:
- When a visitor to HispanicAd.com is required to submit registration information as a prerequisite for accessing any content area of HispanicAd.com or to use any of its interactive services, contests or newsgroups, e-commerce applications, HispanicAd.com will not share or sell that personal information about our users to any outside agency, advertiser or other third party unless the user was made aware of this possibility prior to submitting their personal information.
- When HispanicAd.com asks its users to supply optional, personal information for contests, survey, e-commerce applications, or for any other purpose, that information will remain private and not be shared with any outside agency, advertiser or third party unless the user was made aware of this possibility prior to submitting their personal information.
- HispanicAd.com will compile site-wide demographic information that it will share with advertisers, but it will not compile profiles of individual users, including the gathering of names, addresses, email addresses and other personal information, to be shared with an advertiser unless the user has consented to the compilation of this material and submitted it freely in a registration form or survey.
- HispanicAd.com tracks user IP addresses for the purposes of systems administration, demographic profiling and traffic logging, but HispanicAd.com will not use IP addresses to try to identify individual users of HispanicAd.com.
- HispanicAd.com will abide by all court orders, valid search warrants and subpoenas.
- Question's about HispanicAd.com's Privacy Statement should be sent to HispanicAd.com President.