“We are seeing a troubling trend of brands only investing in diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives—and while DEI is important, that is only one piece of the puzzle,” said HMC Chair Gonzalo Del Fa, president of GroupM Multicultural. “With a multicultural majority now a reality for those 18 and under—and soon to be for adults under 35, Hispanics ARE the general market, and brands must shift their thinking and invest in Hispanic marketing commensurate with the enormous opportunity.”
- Top advertising, media and marketing companies vetted by the HMC that specialize in the Hispanic market.
- Key advertiser and agency relationships, sectors and contacts.
- Comprehensive demographic, marketing and media information provided by Nielsen.
- Analysis on the surging creativity and resilience of multicultural agencies in today’s difficult market.
- A deep dive on GenZ, the first multicultural majority segment, and their parents, including statistics, cultural identity, attitudes on hate & racism, culture-driven purchase decisions and brand break-up reasoning, plus the cultural impact on brands, provided by Kantar and HMC.
- Increased trend of globalism in programming and viewing habits, the impact of COVID on attitudes and media consumption, and much more.
The HMC 2021 Hispanic Market Guide is available to view online or download free of charge, CLICK HERE.
For more information, visit hispanicmarketingcouncil.org and follow the HMC on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter at @hmchispanic.
About HMC: Founded in 1996 as the Association of Hispanic Advertising Agencies, the Hispanic Marketing Council is the national trade organization of all marketing, communications, and media firms with trusted Hispanic expertise.