By Gonzalo López Martí - Creative director, etc / LMMiami.com
- I was reading the news about the attacks last week in Spain* and it was brought to my attention that some European media outlets call these type of assailants “Nike terrorists”.
- “Nike terrorist”?
- What can that possibly mean?
- Here’s what I found after some research online.
- Apparently, the term was coined by operatives in the British intelligence services.
- For various reasons, some of them surprisingly related to our marketing & advertising line of business.